Hengyi Cai (蔡恒毅) is now a Ph.D. student at Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences. He has a broad research interest related to natural languages and machine learning. Currently, He is focusing on the research of natural language processing, especially dialogue systems. He is proud to have collaborated with Dr. Hongshen Chen from JD.com, and Dr. Dawei Yin from Baidu inc..
Curriculum vitae is available upon request.
Email: caihengyi AT ict DOT ac DOT cn
- 05/2021 One paper accepted to SIGKDD 2021.
- 10/2020 Hengyi was invited to the Program Committee of NAACL 2021.
- 09/2020 One paper accepted to Findings of EMNLP 2020 (Long paper).
- 08/2020 Hengyi was invited to the Program Committee of EACL 2021.
- 08/2020 Hengyi was invited to the Program Committee of AAAI 2021.
- 08/2020 Hengyi was invited to the Program Committee of IJCAI 2021.
- 06/2020 One paper accepted for presentation at the SIGIR 2020 workshop on Applied Interactive Information Systems.
- 04/2020 One paper accepted to IJCAI 2020 (Full paper, Accept rate: 12.6%).
- 04/2020 One paper accepted to ACL 2020 (Full paper, Accept rate: 22.7%).
- 03/2020 Hengyi was invited to serve as Program Committee at EMNLP 2020.
- 12/2019 Hengyi was invited to serve as Program Committee at ACL 2020.
- 11/2019 One paper accepted to AAAI 2020 (Full paper, Accept rate: 20.6%).
- 08/2019 One paper accepted to EMNLP 2019 (Full paper, Accept rate: 25.6%).
PC: NAACL(2021), AAAI (2021), EACL (2021), ACL (2020), EMNLP (2020)
SPC: IJCAI (2021)
Selected Awards and Honors
- UCAS-BHPB Scholarship, by University of Chinese Academy of Science (CAS) and BHPBilliton, 2020
- National Scholarship for Ph.D. Student (top 1% students), Ministry of Education of P.R.China, 2020
- Pacemaker to Merit Student of ICT, CAS, 2020.
- AAAI-20 Scholarship Award
- LvDe Scholarship for Ph.D. Student (one of the top scholarships in ICT, CAS), 2019
- First-class Scholarship of ICT, CAS, 2018.
- First Prize Winner of “China Software Cup” College Student Software Design Competition (as team leader), 2015
- Second Prize Winner of National Mathematical Contest In Modeling, 2015
- National Scholarship for Undergraduate Student (top 2% students), Ministry of Education of P.R.China, 2014